Friday, August 28, 2009

[Fashion] Miu Miu Cabachon Slides


When I first saw these Miu Miu online, I initially thought they looked gawdy. Then I see how adorable they look on one of the Olsen twins! I believe the one on the left is Mary-Kate. She's wearing the Miu Miu Cabachon with a black belted trench coat. Her whole look is quite chic and understated, until you stop at her shoes. Lovely way to accessorize a look. I'm also loving Ashley's fabulous shoes! I believe they are Miu Miu as well, but not liking her outfit at all. I don't know which event they were attending here, but Ash that drab sweater is so Banana Republic! Your shoes are simply mismatched here!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley and Mary Kate are truly fashion icons! These shoes are definitely too "Las Vegas showgirl" for my taste, but they look great on MK! Thanks for sharing! Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete